My Beloved Poet by Blanca Alicia Garza


My Beloved Poet

I wasn't looking 

when I found you, 

I've been expecting 

your arrival forever. 

You've turned into 

everything I wished 

and wanted, always

bringing peace to my 

hurt and tormented soul. 

You turned my gray days 

into colorful rainbows, 

while each of your tender 

words were tattooed deep 

inside my impassioned heart. 

You've caressed me without 

touching me and your kisses

have returned my bright smile 

and restored my faith in love.

(Initially published on Whispers)

Blanca Alicia Garza is a Poet from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a nature and animal lover, and enjoys spending time writing. Her poems are published in the Poetry Anthologies, "Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze", and "Dandelions in a Vase of Roses" now available at Amazon.com. Blanca's work can be found in The Poet Community, Whispers, The Winamop Journal, Indiana Voice Journal, Tuck Magazine, Raven's Cage Ezine, Scarlet Leaf Review as well as Birdsong Anthology 2016, Vol 1. Blanca was recently nominated for The Best of the Net 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady