You Opened My Heart by Sir

Almost 6 months is all it has been since you came into my life
You opened my heart and showed me love
You saved me from a throbbing pain that cut like a knife
You were my angel sent from above

You showed me passion and a love with no end
You showed me trust and family
You showed me just how much I could take how far I could bend
Never believed there was something like this out there waiting for me

Even without you by my side you still help me grow
You inspire me to be the best I can be
Your love is something people dream they can know
You give me courage to face this vast sea

The power I see when I look into your eyes
The drive and ambition I see within your soul
The little things you do for me I have no need to tell you lies
I wouldn't risk losing someone who makes me whole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady