As You Are by Jerry Holland

AS YOU ARE
Music and Lyrics: Jerry Holland

You’re a man of many moods
Sudden silent interludes
Like a summer storm that’s slowly brewing

Morning clouds and midnight sun
Mixed emotions on the run
Can’t you see the hurt in what you’re doing

Sometimes I don’t understand you
I wish I could command you
To let your feelings show through
Heart to heart don’t you know
I will always love you
The light and dark sides of you
I’ll take you as you are

Whisper low in careless rhymes
Like wind blowing through the chimes
Let your blues become as light as laughter

Lose yourself in sweet amore
Lie upon my peaceful shore
What more could you seek for ever after

Sometimes I don’t understand you, I wish I could command you
To let your feelings show through, Heart to heart deep down I
I wish that I could save you, But I can only love you, And take you as you are

Final chorus

Sometimes I don’t understand you, Wish I could command you
To let your feelings show through, Heart to heart don’t you know
I will always love you, The light and dark sides of you
I’ll take you as you are, Deep down I wish that I could save you
But I can only love you, And take you as you are

http://www.sonyholland.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady