- Submission Guidelines
- Poetry Bookshelf
- Desiree Cady Poetic Stylist
- Resident Poet Joan McNerney
- Colleen Keller Breuning Poet and Photographer
- Blanca Alicia Garza Poetry
- Christine Tabaka Haiku
- Judy Katz-Levine Guest Poet
- Angelica Grace Lee Poetry
- Rajnish Mishra: A Poet in Exile
- Michael Ceraolo Cleveland Haiku Series
- Sony Holland Soft POWER
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
The Sound of Dragonfly Wings by Ann Christine Tabaka
This cozy collection of Haiku and Senryu by Christine Tabaka delves into the ordinary moments of life and expresses the extraordinary through a simple and creative mix of words and emotion.
Christine's grasp of Haiku and Senryu with its classic and modern forms exemplifies her unique talent for this genre.
I urge you all to pick up a copy of this poetic treasure for yourself or as a gift. It is a timeless read that will saturate your senses.
For more information and ordering Click Here.
Reviewed by Joanne Olivieri http://joanneolivieri.weebly.com