Free of the Shadows by Blanca Alicia Garza

Free of the Shadows 

Caress my skin with
the softness of the
feather of a Raven...
make love to my inner 
demons, let them know 
you've come to stay,
that you aren't afraid
of the storm and darkness 
inside my heart.
Teach me to believe again 
to give my heart without fear, 
take my hand and set 
me free of the shadows,
stay here with me...
always and forever.

(Initially published on Indiana Voice Journal)

Bio: Blanca Alicia Garza is a Poet from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a nature and animal lover, and enjoys spending time writing. Her poems are published in the Poetry Anthologies, "Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze", and "Dandelions in a Vase of Roses" now available at Amazon.com. Blanca's work can be found in  The Poet Community, Whispers, The Winamop Journal, Indiana Voice Journal, Tuck Magazine, Raven's Cage Ezine, Scarlet Leaf Review as well as Birdsong Anthology 2016, Vol 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady