Path to the Heart by Blanca Alicia Garza




Path to the Heart 

Write me a sweet poem. 
Kiss me softly with sweet
butterfly kisses on my skin.
Guiding them gently upon
my entire thirsty body.
Make me forget the pain
in this world and even my
own name for a little while.
And let me recite yours 
through the sweetest of
whispers and throes of
passion. Let me sing softly 
into your ear Igniting the fire 
and with the tips of your fingers 
discover even my most deepest 
desires. Find that path that 
leads directly to my heart. 
Make me forever yours.

Blanca Alicia Garza is a Poet from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a nature and animal lover, and enjoys spending time writing. Her poems are published in the Poetry Anthologies, "Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze", and "Dandelions in a Vase of Roses" now available at Amazon.com. Blanca's work can be found in The Poet Community, Whispers, The Winamop Journal, Indiana Voice Journal, Tuck Magazine, Raven's Cage Ezine, Scarlet Leaf Review as well as Birdsong Anthology 2016, Vol 1. Blanca was recently nominated for The Best of the Net 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady