Sweet Venom by Blanca Alicia Garza

Sweet Venom

Your poisonous love 
has entered deeply 
through my veins 
and buries me alive. 
I can not breathe and 
feels like a demon
is sitting on my chest.
My remains are just 
cold flesh and bones 
heartlessly beaten 
and cold as a stone.
But I would rather die 
a thousand times than
stop savoring your
sweet, warm venom.

Bio: Blanca Alicia Garza is from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a nature and animal lover, and enjoys spending time writing. Some of her poems are published in the Poetry Anthology, "Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze", now available at Amazon.com. Blanca's published work can be viewed at The Poet Community, Whispers in the Wind Blog, The Winamop Journal, Indiana Voice Journal, Tuck Magazine, Scarlet Leaf Review as well as Birdsong Anthology 2016, Vol 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady