Union by Sneha Subramanian Kanta

Union

* for H.

In your light, I dance to
the faint glory of dawn,
as it beats inside me.

A momentary tide draws
nearer to my feet soles,
I breathe your fresh breath
in sprinkles of the salty sea.

This temporal body of clay
extinguishes each evening
at the close of dusk.

You are the veils, a solitude
in which I fold life away,
while secrets slowly unravel
as firm roots spread over hills.

You lift me as the miracle
that settles between stars and
the semantic of their fragments.

In the string of voices that
ebb relentless, I sing to your
color, it illuminates a deeper
chord through sea-shells.

The whole universe is blue
again, as daybreak brings birds
back to chirp a new paean.

Brief Biography: Sneha Subramanian Kanta strikes a chord with vast spaces, water-bodies, wildflowers, the musky warmth of spring, among several else. You can write to her on s.sneha01@yahoo.in

Comments

  1. sneha ~ each piece that you write is eloquent and blossoms with enchanting imagery. you create beautiful masterpieces with your pen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady