Haiku Series by Lynn Long




Learn from the moments
For each is a stepping stone 
On the path to you

The path that I walk
Is one I choose carefully
And with clarity

Accepting myself
In all my imperfection
Brings inner freedom

Teetering the edge
Balancing life carefully
Fearing the unknown

With trepidation
I peer into the abyss
Of my so called life

Find your happiness
Embrace in the sheer wonder
And... never let go


Poet, writer, aspiring novelist, daydreamer and believer in the impossible

Contributing artist @hitRECord.org and Scriggler.com
Published in the following Ezines, Publications and Online Journals:
Antarctica Journal
Duane's PoeTree
In Between Hangovers
Stanzaic Stylings
Poetry Poetics Pleasure
Whispers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady