Dinner Is Served by Crystal Price

DINNER IS SERVED

I'll eat you raw...
I'll sip you dry...
I'll stew your insides...
While I snack on your cries...

I'll garnish your tenders...
I'll season your loins...
I'll dress your openings...
Sell your rarities for coin...

I'll bask you in sauces...
I'll drench you in wines...
I'll sauté your flesh...
Leave no scraps behind...

I'll seat you front and center...
Watch you get what you deserve...
I'll lift my glass in merriment...
Alas, dinner is served

©Crystal Price ©Crystal Cunha ©2015


Bio: 

Name: Crystal Price
Age: 34
Residence: Fresno, CA

I started writing poetry as a preteen living in the foster care system. Poetry was the oxygen that kept me from becoming an emotional vegetable. Poetry me & I it. Poetry is my life support, and my survival has, & always will depends on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady