Stripped by Crystal Price

STRIPPED


You stripped away my right to choose...

Stuffed my lips with hatred...

Forced my hands to unsow good seeds...

Lamed my limbs through calculated savagry...

You are no more than a cowering simpleton...

A starving jackal in a field of sheep...

Stop right where you are...

Your business here is done...

You have sealed every fate...

Uprooted all that could be moved...

Move along now...

Your work here is done!

©Crystal Cunha ©Crystal Price ©2015


Bio: 

Name: Crystal Price
Age: 34
Residence: Fresno, CA

I started writing poetry as a preteen living in the foster care system. Poetry was the oxygen that kept me from becoming an emotional vegetable. Poetry me & I it. Poetry is my life support, and my survival has, & always will depends on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady