It All Comes Down To You by Melissa R. Mendelson

It All Comes Down To You
by, Melissa R. Mendelson

Swallow me down,
so I can return
back into the womb,
where evil can’t penetrate
the fabric of time
as I lie safe
inside of you.
Bring me inside,
so my body becomes yours.
And we can become one
as well as untouchable
for love is stronger than hate.
Enter my mind,
and stay with me
for dark times lie ahead,
where nobody can survive alone.
Seal me in
to those memories you carry,
so I’ll always be remembered
as well as the times we’ve shared.
Take me back
from the arms of depression
and put hope into my heart
as I look deep into your eyes
while your arms are wrapped around me
to protect me from harm.
Carry me off
into the sweetest dream,
where I can be happy
and sleep peacefully.
Fill me up
because my fear has drained me,
and I have no energy to stand.
Take my hand
and pull me back up
because I feel like I am falling
down this huge, dark hole
as more terror strikes above
and leaves the ground crumbling,
but I won’t become lost
as long as you don’t let go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady