Soul Kissed by Desiree Cady

Soul Kissed

I didn't know my soul was starving
Until I got a taste of you
Didn't know how much I was missing
Until you did the things you do

I thought I had felt true love
Before I felt your tender touch
You came into my life
You have taught me so very much

You showed me a different man
One I knew nothing about
One who can speak his feelings
Doesn't always have to shout

A man who can tell me he loves me
And I know that is enough
One who will stand beside me
Even when things get a little tough

You've shown me so much different
Than I have ever known
Just these few months with you
It's amazing how much I have grown

When it comes to decent men
You are truly one of a kind
I have been blessed in this lifetime
To be able to have claimed you as mine


©2017 Desiree Cady All Rights Reserved

Bio
I am a 33 year old mother of two beautiful girls who have been my saving grace. After a brutal attack a few years ago, I have been plagued by PTSD. After the attack and a few suicide attempts, I vowed to tell my story and help inspire others to get help and to know that they are not alone.  I am currently wrapping up two manuscripts for publication and am set to be published in an upcoming anthology that will come out mid - November.
You can find more of my work at
Www.Facebook.com/Gemini.allure 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady