Sometimes I Wish by Julie Petersen

Sometimes I Wish

Sometimes I wish I had no eyes
So they wouldn’t see you not seeing me
Sometimes I wish my heart couldn’t break
So there were no pieces to pick up again and again
Sometimes I wish I could forget you
Just to remember the calm before the storm
But then after all this wishing, I think of…
How my eyes will never see life the same again without you
How my heart never beat any stronger since I met you
And how everything has changed forever because of loving you

© Julie Petersen November 22, 2016


Bio
Julie Petersen is a poet and amateur photographer. Her work has been published in Tuck MagazineIndiana Voice Journal, the Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze anthology, which can be purchased on Amazon, and will soon be published in the Dandelion in a Vase of Roses anthology. Julie is planning to release her first chap book of poetry in the near future. Her writer page can be found on Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady