Colorful Veils by Crystal Price

COLORFUL VEILS 


A caramel stickler...
Glazers of bronze...
Dabbings of browns...
Patted with a dry speckled sponge...

Admirable patience...
Intently he glares...
Hands arrested by perfection...
Heels rooted in fruitful care...

Reveal is close...
Masterpiece near complete...
He will not surrender...
Til Mr. Canvas takes a speak...

Standing back...
He reflects from afar...
Devoted to the composition...
Journey from war to scar...

Ear to easel...
He anticipates the sound...
Revering in the final ticks...
3...2...1...Sheet down

©Crystal Cunha ©Crystal Price ©2015 


Bio: 

Name: Crystal Price
Age: 34
Residence: Fresno, CA

I started writing poetry as a preteen living in the foster care system. Poetry was the oxygen that kept me from becoming an emotional vegetable. Poetry me & I it. Poetry is my life support, and my survival has, & always will depends on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady