Whispering Stars by Blanca Alicia Garza

Whispering Stars

As the Moon rises and
illuminates the evening sky
it awakens desires of
love from so very far away.
A soulful shooting star
ignites the night while my
heart beats on, I silently cry.
I saw the stellar sight
tonight and I made a wish 
I wished for the day that 
I will see your beautiful face
hold your hand and
feel your tender kiss.
Perhaps the distance 
may separate our bodies 
but our love rises together 
as two souls in love.

Bio: Blanca Alicia Garza is from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a nature and animal lover, and enjoys spending time writing. Some of her poems are published in the Poetry Anthology, "Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze", now available at Amazon.com. Blanca's published work can be viewed at The Poet Community, Whispers, The Winamop Journal, Indiana Voice Journal, Tuck Magazine, Scarlet Leaf Review as well as Birdsong Anthology 2016, Vol 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady